Insulated Service Doors are installed where it is necessary to maintain a different temperature or noise on each side of the door. Insulated Doors help increase in energy efficiency and maintain climate control within a building or warehouse. Insulated Doors can also be used to reduce noise.
Insulated door features and options may include:
- Roll up, Sectional & Sound
- Foam-filled urethane or styrene core panels or slats
- Guide weather stripping
- Manual or motorized operation
- Insulation values vary from R-3 to R-14
- STC rating 24
- Windows available in sectional style roll-up doors
- Excellent noise reduction
Insulated Doors can also be installed with Air Curtains to help control the different temperature on each side of the door.